Grief Relief – Multiple Losses
In honor of pregnancy and infant loss awareness month, in conjunction with our three-year anniversary, we are launching the “Grieve Out Loud Grief Relief.” Read about Grief Relief here.
Today’s submission is about multiple losses. Here are some things you could consider including in your piece.
What kind of losses did you experience? (1st tri, 2nd tri, stillbirth?)
Time between pregnancies/losses?
Any medical explanation of losses?
What keeps you motivated to keep trying?
Are you afraid to try again?
What eventually brought you a live baby?
What advice do you have for RPL (repeat pregnancy loss) families?
E-Mail Submission Guidelines are as follow:
1) All submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Multiple Losses.”
2) Copy and paste your original piece into the body of the e-mail. No attachments please.
3) Please include a one paragraph bio including your name, your baby’s name, type of loss, and blog URL if applicable.
4) All submissions are subject to editorial review and may be edited for clarity. We may only utilize a small portion of your work.
5) Submissions due by 11/01/12