Grief Relief – Advice
In honor of pregnancy and infant loss awareness month, in conjunction with our three-year anniversary, we are launching the “Grieve Out Loud Grief Relief.” Read about Grief Relief here.
Our last submission is about advice.
What advice do you have for families who have recently suffered a loss?
What do you know now that you wish you knew then?
What would you like to tell families?
Share your story.
E-Mail Submission Guidelines are as follow:
1) All submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Advice.”
2) Copy and paste your original piece into the body of the e-mail. No attachments please.
3) Please include a one paragraph bio including your name, your baby’s name, type of loss, and blog URL if applicable.
4) All submissions are subject to editorial review and may be edited for clarity. We may only utilize a small portion of your work.
5) Submissions due by 11/15/12